The internet is changing the way the world does business.
As a marketing consultant, headquartered in North America, I see sites from all over the world.
And I’m always surprised to see how poorly a lot of businesses manage their online presence.
If you want more business from the US and EU, keep reading.
It doesn’t take much to transform your site into a lead generator. All you have to do is make sure it looks professional, and can match up against your competitors in North America or Europe.
It doesn’t matter if you’re in oil or sales. You can make your site into a lead generating tool.
- Create a Facebook Fan page, LinkedIn business page and Twitter account
- Use an RSS feed to update all these social media sites (products, services, blogs)
- Create compelling online tools that are good reasons for visitors to stick around
- Add some forms to capture email addresses.
- Use all the Google tools (Analytics, Feedburner, Webmasters) to make your site more search engine friendly
- Add social media share buttons so visitors can easily share your content with friends and colleagues
Take a look at thesalesfoundry.com as an example of how it’s done right.
Before you go any further, submit your site using the form on the right column, and I’ll have a look at it for free.
When I’m finished, we can set up a Skype chat to go over the results. If you want me to implement the changes, great. If you have someone on your team to do them, that’s okay too.
I look forward to hearing from you,
Short Circuit Media