https://shortcircuitmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/LogoColorTextRight-3-300x61.png 0 0 Aidan Crawford https://shortcircuitmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/LogoColorTextRight-3-300x61.png Aidan Crawford2011-03-25 09:16:312015-08-19 18:15:14Some completely attainable goals for 2011
Some completely attainable goals for 2011
Whether you do it yourself or hire someone else, here are ten completely attainable marketing goals for 2011 that will help you take your business to the next level.
- Take a look at your site from the viewpoint of a visitor. What is it you’re offering them? That’s the reason they are there and that’s the only reason they will hire you.
- Invest in a bit of SEO (Search Engine Optimization). How much is your time worth? Should you really be the one looking for keywords and trying to figure out how to get a better placement on Google?
- Install Analytics on your site. Find out how many folks are actually coming and set a realistic goal for improvement.
- If you have videos, create a custom YouTube Channel. How many folks come to your site compared to YouTube? Build the channel bring your content to a whole new audience.
- Link all your social media together. Whenever you send out a newsletter, publish a blog post or update your status – let it show up everywhere automatically.
- Create a podcast and update it once a month. You’re a speaker. Speak.
- Try a webcast.
- Look into POD (print on demand) services that will get your books onto Amazon sites across the world.
- Turn your books into ebooks through Smashwords.com. They now provide content for the Amazon Kindle, Sony e-reader and Barnes and Noble Nook.
These are all perfectly reasonable goals to get you charged up for success in the new year.
As I said, you can do all this yourself. But it makes much more sense to have a professional do the job. Click here and see what I can do for you.