Whether you do it yourself or hire someone else, here are ten completely attainable marketing goals for 2011 that will help you take your business to the next level.
- Take a look at your site from the viewpoint of a visitor. What is it you’re offering them? That’s the reason they are there and that’s the only reason they will hire you.
- Invest in a bit of SEO (Search Engine Optimization). How much is your time worth? Should you really be the one looking for keywords and trying to figure out how to get a better placement on Google?
- Install Analytics on your site. Find out how many folks are actually coming and set a realistic goal for improvement.
- If you have videos, create a custom YouTube Channel. How many folks come to your site compared to YouTube? Build the channel bring your content to a whole new audience.
- Link all your social media together. Whenever you send out a newsletter, publish a blog post or update your status – let it show up everywhere automatically.
- Create a podcast and update it once a month. You’re a speaker. Speak.
- Try a webcast.
- Look into POD (print on demand) services that will get your books onto Amazon sites across the world.
- Turn your books into ebooks through Smashwords.com. They now provide content for the Amazon Kindle, Sony e-reader and Barnes and Noble Nook.
These are all perfectly reasonable goals to get you charged up for success in the new year.
As I said, you can do all this yourself. But it makes much more sense to have a professional do the job. Click here and see what I can do for you.