If you’re a search agency, social media isn’t just a channel. It’s THE channel to reach more candidates.
Increasingly candidates conduct their job search online. For many agencies this means posting jobs to aggregator sites.
But this recruitment strategy only reaches candidates who are actively looking for jobs. What about the highly skilled workers who are not actively looking, but you want to attract?
Connecting your social media recruitment strategies with Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter will help to expand your search beyond the traditional job seeker, by letting you automatically post your jobs as they become available to be viewed by hundreds of thousands of highly qualified candidates.
Flat fee social media makeover
- Connect jobs to automatically post to LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Create Facebook and LinkedIn company pages
- Connect site to Google services for SEO
- 2 hours of social media training via skype for individual or group
- Sign up for job seekers to get notifications when opportunities are posted
Flat fee website development
- Professionally designed WordPress website
- Configured to automatically update LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter with new posts
- Search Engine Optimized through Google services (Analytics, Webmasters, Google Local)
- 2 hours of Skype training on social media for individual or group
- Sign up for searchers to receive notifications via email when opportunities are posted