You’re business is not unique. But it’s probably different enough from other speakers that an out of the box marketing session isn’t going to help you. Before you decide on tactics, you have to first look at your business model.
Who’s your ideal client? Why are they going to choose you over the person offering similar services for free? Once you have that part of your business model sorted, everything else falls into place. That’s because you can then align your marketing to match the people who are actually willing to pay you.
Join Short Circuit Media’s Aidan Crawford as he shows you how to better define your ideal clients and then use specific marketing tools and strategies to get your message in front of them – while growing your credibility with simple to use content hacks.
- Refine your business model
- Create a compelling value statement
- Killer content hacks to enhance your credibility
- Social media advice that doesn’t waste your time
- Shortcuts to turn your knowledge into products