I recently attended the National Speakers Association’s annual Influence Conference.
During my time there I had 3 speaking spots.
As one of my core strategies for clients is to reduce, reuse and recycle content, it would be silly for me not to “walk the walk.”
So I set up my camera and mic before each session to record everything with the intention of releasing it to the world to build credibility with my ideal clients.
This first session was called DIY Marketing for Speakers.
Let’s be clear: Being an expert is not enough to get you hired. This session was created for speakers, trainers and consultants who want to learn how to market themselves better using free tools and strategies designed to get them in front of more of their ideal clients.
Some of the things I covered in the session include:
- How to refine your business model based on your ideal clients
- How to create a compelling value statement
- Killer content hacks to enhance your credibility
- Social media advice that doesn’t waste your time
- Shortcuts to turn your knowledge into products
If you find this video helpful, then please go ahead and share it with your colleagues. And if you want to go a little deeper into your own marketing, book a few minutes with me.