I’ve attended more speakers conventions than I care to count over the last 6 years.
And as I stand at my booth one of the great joys is helping folks work through their marketing challenges on the fly.
I don’t charge anything for this. I just enjoy a little mental exercise. And it keeps me from wondering why I didn’t pack more comfortable shoes or if I really needed that last pint the night before.
But here’s the thing. I hear the same issues coming up again and again. And the answers almost always boil down to this – define your audience and then engage them with value.
Watch the first part of this video and forget about the Call to Action to get a sense of what I mean.
It sounds intuitive and it is.
Where people stumble is the “How.”
With so much information out there it all becomes really overwhelming.
So I’ve finally developed a simple to follow program for speakers, trainers and consultants who want to avoid talking to me at this year’s conventions.
This course shows speakers how to:
- Define their audience
- Create compelling content
- Build a website
- Focus only on the social media channels you need
- Use their knowledge to create products
- Target advertising budgets more effectively
Is it for everyone? Nope. This is for people who want to learn how to do things themselves and don’t mind getting their hands dirty.
- Is your website still pushing services that no longer have a market? - April 15, 2020
- Is coronavirus going to kill your live training business? Not if you do this. - March 5, 2020
- Use online training programs to better leverage your genius - March 2, 2020