I’ve attended more speakers conventions than I care to count over the last 6 years.
And as I stand at my booth one of the great joys is helping folks work through their marketing challenges on the fly.
I don’t charge anything for this. I just enjoy a little mental exercise. And it keeps me from wondering why I didn’t pack more comfortable shoes or if I really needed that last pint the night before.
But here’s the thing. I hear the same issues coming up again and again. And the answers almost always boil down to this – define your audience and then engage them with value.
Watch the first part of this video and forget about the Call to Action to get a sense of what I mean.
It sounds intuitive and it is.
Where people stumble is the “How.”
With so much information out there it all becomes really overwhelming.
So I’ve finally developed a simple to follow program for speakers, trainers and consultants who want to avoid talking to me at this year’s conventions.
This course shows speakers how to:
- Define their audience
- Create compelling content
- Build a website
- Focus only on the social media channels you need
- Use their knowledge to create products
- Target advertising budgets more effectively
Is it for everyone? Nope. This is for people who want to learn how to do things themselves and don’t mind getting their hands dirty.
Latest posts by Aidan Crawford (see all)
- Evergreen Webinars: Turn your old content into new business - September 11, 2019
- You Can Do it! DIY marketing strategies to build your business - August 20, 2019
- How professional speakers earn $10,000 a gig - August 19, 2019