While I’ve always considered myself a writer first, the brutal truth is, I’ve been involved in web marketing for almost 10 years.
During that time I’ve become an expert at writing compelling copy for the web as well as creating custom social media marketing strategies for speakers, consultants and small business.
In the last 5 years I’ve developed an integrated approach to internet marketing that involves keeping up with the latest technology and using these tools to maximize exposure around the web. To get a complete picture of what I’ve done for professional speaker, Jim Clemmer, and find out what I can do for you, click here.
- Using Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin to promote events and products
- Created a YouTube Channel to broadcast existing video to new audiences
- Managed multiple webcasts
- Increased deliverable rates of email campaigns by switching distribution aweber.com
- SEO strategy and implementation
- Hosted WordPress blog
- Article marketing
- Ebook creation and distribution
- Website analytics
- Keyword research
- iPhone App development around Jim Clemmer’s Moose on the Table
- Audio book distribution through iTunes
- Created a podcast for iTunes
A brief history
As the chief information architect for Canada Life’s Group marketing area, it was my responsibility to meet with Product Managers and assess the business need for web solutions.
As this need was defined it then became my responsibility to project manage the delivery through all stages – from initial storyboarding and consultation with IS – to deliver new web-based marketing components.
On March 2004 I was asked to produce a “Writing for the Web” seminar and deliver it to marketing and communications professionals from different business units at Great West Life/London Life/Canada Life. And with over 50 attendees from across the country, this event was a tremendous success.
I delivered a similar presentation at a BMO “Lunch and Learn” in the Fall of 2004.
It has now been revised and you can view it here.